d6jg wrote:
> I'd like to suggest a modification to what is displayed via the INFO
> button - basically to pull more More info from MAI and put it upfront.

Just to let you know I have started on this, but only tested for local
tracks. Renamed section titles to; Artist, Album and Track. Artist now
shows biography (as before), list of (up to 50) albums, and a list of
(up to 25) similar artists fetched from last.fm - clicking on one of
these will perform a search. Album now shows the album review (as
before) followed by the album's track listing (up to 100). Track shows
lyrics (as before) followed by details such as artist, album artist,
composer, conductor, band, genre, year, techinfo - all bar techinfo are
clickable.

34136

Currently only 1st of each artist type is shown, I have raised an issue
to remind me to list all.

|Filename: Screenshot from 2021-04-11 11-13-55.jpg                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34136|

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.