I've started to discuss with @pippin to see if that behavior can be
changed in a way that would work for iPeng as well. I've found a
solution for Classic UI and Material but not for iPeng. That part of LMS
code (XMLBrowser) is really very difficult, complicated and IMHO not
very well written so it's super hard (at least for me) to navigate
through it and make reasonable modifications.

Haha... I remember that for many years I tried to avoid touching that code if ever possible... then I was wondering whether I could refactor it to make it more maintainable. I had to give up both ideas.