slartibartfast wrote:
> How would I accept them? I wonder if this is related to the other recent
> issue I had where I couldn't access my playlists. I just saw a message
> saying that Oauth configuration was missing. I had to re-enter my
> details in the plugin setup page.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

When you use any computer, are you logged on your Google account, the
same you use in YT plugin? That might be the way you accept the
conditions

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3