d6jg wrote:
> Isn’t the question what is to be favourited?
>
> Is it saving a copy of the parameters that created the playlist or is it
> the resulting playlist itself?
>
> If it’s the latter then isn’t it a 2 stage thing
> 1. Save the playlist
> 2. Add the resulting URL to favourites

No. LMS returns, as part of the browse request, "favorite_url" as the
URL that -can- be saved as a favourite, and no such URL is here. This is
not a normal playlist, so has no "URL" as such. If you save with the
default skin you will see it has a "dynamicplaylist:" prefix. Not sure
where this comes from. Now, I could add specific code to handle this -
but I really don't want to add lots of plugin specific code, not if
there is a generic way to do this. Sorry, but I don't use this plugin so
its not a real issue for me.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.