mr-b wrote:
> Hmm, I'm not aware of that process. Should I see a LMS notification in
> the player UI? I know it's been spotty in the past (not) showing that
> LMS s/w updates were available.
>
> E2A; also FWIW the Material Skin separate section as shown in my post
> above is still present at the bottom of the plugin list. Not sure if
> that's meant to display like that or not.

I have seen threads where the lack of any indication when plugins have
been updated has been discussed. This only appears to happen when
automatic updates are enabled.
If you turn off automatic updates you will be prompted to install
updates when they become available.
Material Skin appears at the bottom of the plugin list because you added
an additional repository for Material Skin.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk