philippe_44 wrote:
> I've tried to stream it with my updated version and it seems fine. Now
> there is still a half-speed issue with squeezelite-esp32 but that means
> likely that this track is using the SBR version of the AAC codec and
> there is likely some other problems with the header encoding...

The ESP32/AAC part is done, but there was an LMS issue with redirected
URL when mp4 to aac built-in transcoding was used in 8.1 and 8.2? I've
submitted PRs

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3