bpa wrote:
> I'm surprised this plugin is still being "actively" used.
> Since now
> - CDs are now less popular.
> - CD drives on PC are less common and often external
> - LMS servers is usually physically distant separate from the player.
> - CD interface emulates 30 year old standards which have long gone (e.g.
> SCSI,ATA)

That's because :
- I still by CDs (sometimes),
- Old school is cool :),
- I am trying to add  CD player so my latest handiwork, for the sake of
it and maybe as a gift to my in-laws who own a lot of CDs.
34441

As for the eject button, I cannot fathom how to get the CLI handler
plugin to work, but that's of topic and I might dig the appropriate old
thread.

|Filename: situation.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34441|