Cut-Throat wrote:
> Like I said it's nice to have options, so I try most everything, and
> then pick what is convenient for me.  Running out of ports is not a
> problem for me, as I am building my own little data center.
>
> 34552
>
> I do have a question on something I was trying to figure out... Every
> time I tried to create a folder to link to with lms in the Docker
> Container, It would create another folder and I would see these folders
> when trying to point to them inside LMS. I would like to delete them, so
> I don't confuse myself later on. There is nothing in them, but I cannot
> figure out where these folders actually reside. Do you know?
> 34551I like your data centre [emoji106]

Hmm I haven't checked and don't remember, but if those folders are not
in folder you've mapped to /config then go to lms server information
where you will find all paths,( including internal docker ones you
shouldnt meant to really mess with.. [emoji848])
Some of those folders won't be visible from file station and you would
need to login as root in ssh and create symlink for file station access
or just delete from ssh cli. (be careful what you doing there though)

3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, Squeezelite (RPi 3B with
HiFiBerry DAC+Pro on OSMC), Material Skin Apk, Squeeze Commander,
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 with Material Skin (Docker in
DS218+)