cpd73 wrote:
> Material skin is a web-page, so I don't -think- it would work with a
> Squeezebox remote or Flirc. I think you'd need Material to respond to
> keyboard navigation (up, down, left, right, enter, tab, etc). I've had
> requests to add keyboard navigation, and did try to implement but when a
> menu is shown it does not seem to get focus so I gave up. It -might- be
> possible to add keyboard nav to Material, but would be a lot of work for
> a use-case I do not have. Sorry. However, Material is open source so I'm
> more than happy for someone else to look into this.

I suspected as much. Thanks for the response!

active: 1x transporter | 3x receiver | 2x raspberry pi (1x 2b, 1x 3b) w/
picoreplayer, jivelite, 7\" touch screen (controlling 2x receivers) |
orangesqueeze as android controller
deprecated: 2x classic | 2x boom | 2x controllers (aka the dark and
terrible things that shall not be used again)
lms v8.1.1 running as a docker in unraid on a hp microserver gen8
5410 albums with 44158 songs by 9914 artists - and always growing