madpatrick wrote:

> I understand the 100% fixed outpout, but somhow i want also control the
> volume a little bit with LMS.

This is where I feel that you and others have a misunderstanding of what
happens when you use the 100% fixed output level player audio setting.
With this setting, you have full control of the AVR volume using
whatever LMS client app you use, from 'mute' up to the maximum level you
specify in the plugin settings menu. There is no downside to doing this.
Please try it and then tell me what problems, if any, it causes for you
-- not 'in theory' but actual problems.

> Therefor i try to achieve a level of 80% of LMS to tweak the volume a
> little bit remotly.  If i want to get volume very high i will walk to
> the Amp to control the volume.

If you set the output level to fixed at 100%, you will never have to
walk to the amp again!  ;-)

Sam