My YouTube plugin returns nothing at all. Every search/listing or
whatever produces a blank.

Checked my credentials, keys etc. All fine. Re-entered them just in
case. No joy

So I uninstalled the plugin and deleted my preferences. Reinstalled,
added back details. No joy

I deleted my Google OAuth Project and remade it, recreating the new
credentials. No joy. Still the same.

Now all I'm left with is I'm doing something really, really stupid.

Anyone any idea what it might be? My 8.1.1 server is on a dedicated
64bit Windows 10 machine. Everything else works as it should

BTW. The instructions for creating a new key and client ID are out of
date.

Thanks

Take care of your tongue. It is in a wet place and can easily slip.