dkagedal;210275 Wrote:
> I hate it when people do this.  You post an announcement but fail to
> include even the shortest description of what it is you are announcing
> a new version of.
>
> I have no idea what moose is, and this message didn't help me much,
> other than that I know that it apparently has a cover browser of some
> form.

It's a Windows based front end to slimserver.  A much faster and
prettier front end than the standard web interface.

Ang get over yourself, do a little research - sheesh - the Doc spends
HEAPS of his time making something really nice, gratis for us all, and
so he forgot to write a description for his, like, 56th version of it.
Big whoops.

Doc - it's a great tool and we use it about 8 hours a day...

--
bossanova808