garym wrote:
> 1. LMS > Settings > My Music,  top dropdown list, select "use single,
> configurable list of artists", then SAVE on that page.  (this is an LMS
> setting, not an iPeng issue)

I have done that, and not checked off any of the 3 options to include
with it and then rescan everything but only get on Ipeng 1 Artist icon
(which is what I Want)’ but it only contains items that I tagged with
ALBUMARTIST.  I want it to also include all Artists, Except Composers.
How or where do I exclude composers from that list. It worked before I
updated LMS so is there an add on or something I missed.