cpd73 wrote:
> Then there is nothing to update, as "colour toolbars" is not enabled for
> "Black" theme.
>

> updateToolbarColors -should- only be called when the colours change. The
> function is called updateToolbarColors - but really it is the top/bottom
> colours that are updated. So, for a theme where the background colour is
> not the same as the bottom toolbar colour then updateToolbarColors is
> activated when a dialog is opened as the "bottom" colour is now the
> background colour. My main use case of this fuction was so that the
> Material APK could recolour Android's notification (top) and navigation
> (bottom) areas so that Material "appeared" to blend in with them.
>
> I should probably rename this function, but its not really worth it.

Thanks for the explanation.  Now considering the name of the function
and observing, I now understand better what this function does and why.
SLX is interested in getting a signal when either the Theme or the Color
changes so that it can re-color all its controls accordingly to match.
Would it be possible to simply call updateToolbarColors in all cases?
Or add a separate call to signal when the Theme or Color value changes?
Maybe something like updateColors(theme, color)?

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X