rgdawson wrote:
> SLX uses the value for lms-material::theme to style its own captionbar
> and controls to match, including whether toolbars are colored.  It uses
> lms-material::color also to match.  It uses lms-material:misc-colors to
> actually get the color RGB values.

To make thus more generic, what I plan to do is; if "?nativeUiChanges"
(horrible name, but consistent) is passed in the URL the Material will
invoke "updateUiSettings()" (passing a JSON string of new settings)
whenever the Material settings are changed. I assume that would fulfil
your use case?

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.