Hi everyone,

Can someone lay out the basic troubleshooting steps for "failed to get
access token"?
I just upgraded to Spotty 4.6 using the link in plugin settings.  I get
this error after the upgrade, and updating vcruntime140.dll to clear
those errors.

Code:
--------------------
    Plugins::Spotty::API::Token::_killTokenHelper (179) Timed out waiting for a
token
  Plugins::Spotty::OPML::__ANON__ (198) Failed to get featured playlists and/or
token - do not continue
--------------------

I use a very old laptop for the slimserver, so the environment is
embarrassing:
- Win7 pro N (64-bit)
- LMS version 7.9.3, 1596893334,  perl 5.014001 -
MSWin32-x86-multi-thread

I have a family/premium Spotify account, and three user accounts
configured in Spotty. I've not hit rate limit errors so I do not have a
Client ID yet.
Unfortunately, I cannot see my slim devices from the Spotty Android app
for two devices I enabled "Spotify Connect", but I can see my Nvidia
Shield.

Thanks!