mherger wrote:

> Are you using a slow internet connection? Or slow hardware to run LMS
> on?
Hmm, not really. LMS runs on an Intel Celeron G3900 (2,8GHZ, 2 Cores, 2
Threads) with 12 GB RAM and 95% idle most of the time. Internet
connection is via fibre.

Could be docker related... a restart of the container takes ~12
seconds:
>time docker-compose restart lms
Restarting lms ... done

real    0m11.880s
user    0m0.590s
sys     0m0.085s

mherger wrote:

> As you're running Linux you might be comfortable editing a file? Open
> /config/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Spotty/Connect.pm, modify line 20
>
> to make VOLUME_GRACE_PERIOD be 15 or even longer. That's the period in
> seconds during which an instruction from Spotify to set the volume to 49
>
> or 50 would be ignored. You could even set it to a minute. The only
> drawback then would be that you could not use the Spotify app to set the
>
> volume to one of these two values during that period.

Setting the value from 5 to 10 did the trick for me. Too bad I will have
to do this after each update.
Any chance to make this a parameter in the settings?
Strange that I seem to be the only one with this problem.

System: Debian, Logitech Media Server Version: 8, Community Docker
Version
Players: Squeezebox v3 @ ARCAM 550 + B&W 603, Squeezebox Radio x2,
Squeezebox Boom