Hi,

After some debugging I finally got everything working stably with larynx
running inside of a docker container. Larynx TTS is not particularly
fast on my RPi but a response time of <10s is an acceptable trade-off
for my use-case, especially given the terrible performance of espeak in
Dutch.

There is however one vulnerability: if I launch multiple GETs at the
same time, my SBs are not properly reset to their previous state. I
think the playlistStoppedCallback is interrupted by the next
announceFile or announceTTS that is queued, is that possible? Is that
fixable? ;-)

Reproduction of the issue is very easy for me: I just put a request url
in my PC browser and refresh a couple of times. Do others see the same
behavior?