bpa wrote:
> I'll be changing the plugin to fix this issues and associated cover id -
> probably (but need to be verified) using a protocol handler such as
>
> radionet://www.radio.net/s/1fmreggaetrade
>
> This is method used for Spotify and a few other plugin so I presume it
> is OK with MediaServer

Good idea. Easier to recognise across URL-string variations.

I notice a lot of inconsistencies in the data-structure returned via
jsonrpc.js related to favorites. If I do  ["favorites", "items", 0, 300,
"want_url:1", "item_id:8"] then the returned JSON is

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "loop_loop": [
  {
  "id": "8",
  "name": "1.FM - ReggaeTrade",
  "isaudio": 1,
  "type": "audio",
  "url": "https://strm112.1.fm/reggae_mobile_mp3";,
  "cover":
"https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/f5/23/1377/2/c300.png";,
  "artist": "Switzerland",
  "description": "The sweet Caribbean sound of Reggae, from Jamaica and around
the world, fills 1.FM's AbsoluteReggaeTrade with the genre's giants.",
  "icon":
"https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/f5/23/1377/2/c300.png";,
  "value": "https://www.radio.net/s/1fmreggaetrade";
  }
  ],
  "count": 1
  }

--------------------

so the 'original' URL is moved to the .value parameter while the
playable URL as figured out by the plugin appears in the .url
parameter.

But using ["favorites", "items", 0, 300, "want_url:1"] without
specifying any "item_id" value returns

Code:
--------------------

  {
  "id": "a1a29185.8",
  "name": "1.FM - ReggaeTrade (Zug, Switzerland / Reggae)",
  "type": "playlist",
  "image":
"https://d3kle7qwymxpcy.cloudfront.net/images/broadcasts/f5/23/1377/2/c300.png";,
  "url": "https://www.radio.net/s/1fmreggaetrade";,
  "isaudio": 1,
  "hasitems": 1
  }

which does not have .value and has the original url under .url. The
.name parameter here is also different and the .type is playlist instead
of audio. :confused: