Hi guys,

I noticed today Spotty does'nt work anymore, in the web interface a have
application. Please make sure you have the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
(64-bit!) installed on your system.".  A software updated the visual C++
library to 2015-2019 a few days ago so I guess it's the culprit.  I
tried repairing, uninstalling and reinstalling both 32 and 64 bits
version without success, and also revert back to 2015 only.  If I run it
manually nothing really happen, cmd stay blank but I see the spotty
process in the task manager.  I'm running it on Windows Server 2019 (64
bits).

Any clue?

Thanks,