mherger wrote:
> > Hi, I just sent on your dropbox my log and my screenshot.  That's
> weird
> > because the log say it cannot find spotty, but if I go manually to the
> > specified path, spotty.exe is there.
>
> Can you run the exact path
> "C:\PROGRA~3\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\Spotty\Bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread\spotty.exe"
>
> from anywhere in a command window?
>
> Could there be an antivirus program blocking access to the helper?

Hi, yes it run without problem with the full path name.  Antivirus is
Microsoft Defender, I cannot see why it would block access to this file
suddenly without alert.  I stopped working when I upgraded Visual C++
2015 to Visual C++ 2015-2019.  I just tried to disable antivirus
protection and problem still present.