Andy_NO wrote:
> I entered Client ID in the Spotty settings.
> I rebooted PiCorePlayer.
>
> --> error message when trying to access Spotty on my Squeezebox: "Konnte
> keinen Access Token erhalten [Couldn't get access token].
>
> logging for Spotty is enabled for 'Warnings', do you want me to enable
> for anything else (Options: Fatal errors, errors, warnings, information,
> debugging)?

new observation: I recently accessed Spotify via LMS web page, there I
could chose my account, playlists etc. but songs would not play. This
web page was still open and I clicked play on one song I chose earlier
and now it played on one of the Squeezeboxes I selected! Hitting back
button on my browser led me the access token warning and now I cannot
enter my account anymore. Does that make sense to you?