ucw wrote:
> It is probably me, but - and I did try to search the forum - suddenly
> I'm not able to play my DSD64-files through upnpbridge on my KEF LS50
> Wireless II directly. I'm rather certain it worked earlier. The KEFs
> support native DSD. Maybe I've did something in the settings but I've
> tried different scenarios and it does not bring back the DSD playback,
> even tried different settings through the player settings in LMS for the
> KEFs not just through the upnpbridge settings. Could it be something new
> in the latest 1.71 or the latest LMS 8.3 nightly build, DSD player
> plugin is 1.07.
>
> Please point me in the right direction - any good advise would be much
> appreciated.
>
> Best regards
> Ulrik

I had discussions with another user for DSD-128/256 support which
required to have higher sampling rate enabled and that's mainly what
this change did. I'm not super familiar with DSD, but I guess it's an
issue around the default max sampling rate that is now higher and that
means LMS is not forcing some transcoding that is used to do before
(flac or wav encapsulation of your DSD files - again I've never looked
at that precisely but I know there are a few options wrt DSD/DoP etc...)

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3