philippe_44 wrote:
> I had discussions with another user for DSD-128/256 support which
> required to have higher sampling rate enabled and that's mainly what
> this change did. I'm not super familiar with DSD, but I guess it's an
> issue around the default max sampling rate that is now higher and that
> means LMS is not forcing some transcoding that is used to do before
> (flac or wav encapsulation of your DSD files - again I've never looked
> at that precisely but I know there are a few options wrt DSD/DoP etc...)

Thank you, Philippe (and thank you for a truly great plugin),

It only seemed to help setting the 'Audio format to UPnp player'
transcode to 'None' but then I'm sadly missing out on the ability to set
and enable the 'Flow' feature which helps me having gapless playback on
the KEFs. I'm able to set flow when transcode is set to flac. Would it
be possible to have that feature enabled alongside 'none' in transcode?

Tried different max sample rates to no avail. So it's the transcode
doing the magic, bot now I miss the 'flow' capability...

Any new suggestions is much appreciated.

Best regards

Server - LMS 8.3.0, WinServer (64Gb ram, raid), 6K album library, LMS
cache on SSD (ntfs)
3x Squeezebox Touch, 3x Squeezebox Radio, 2x Squeezebox Boom
1x upgraded Transporter (wired) via Holfi system
1x KEF LS50 Wireless II (wired)+sub via upnpbridge,

2. site - LMS 8.1.1 (LmsUpdate), Synology NAS DS716+II, (8Gb ram,
raid0)
1x Squeezebox Touch, 1x Audio Pro C5 via upnpbridge

Plugins: Music & Artist Information, Material Skin, Custom Browse/Scan,
UpnpBridge, Qobuz, DSDPLayer