matty67 wrote:
> Hi philippe,
> thanks for your answer.
>
> I want to connect my old Sonos via airplay and build groups in LMS.
> So I can play music synchronized in every room.
>
> UPNP is not synchronizing the data.
> So when I build groups in LMS, the music is not synchron.

Understood but AirConnect will not help you with that. UPnP is lacking
synchronization by design and AirConnect uses UPnP and makes it look
like AirPlay

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3