Paul Webster wrote:
> Happening again today (sic).
> It appears that I am now listening to a 3 hour "In Our Time" rather than
> the expected 30 minutes.
>
> I had debug logging enabled and spotted this ...
> [21-09-30 08:59:58.5058] Plugins::BBCSounds::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__
> (720) Setting Title to In Our Time - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
>
> It is 2 seconds before the official start of the programme - which could
> be an issue with the accuracy of the time on the LMS server (Raspberry
> Pi with once a day ntp sync).
> If the schedule shows that the programme starts at 09:00:00 then maybe
> the code has matched it with the previous programme to get the
> duration.
>
> Attached is the debug log
>
> Edit:
> Jivelite (where it was playing) corrected itself after a few minutes but
> LMS Default web interface still showed a total of 3 hours throughout.

Many thanks for the info,  I'll try and work out whats happening.  It
shouldn't actually be using the time from the lms server, there are time
codes attached to the stream that it uses that -*should*- tie it all
together accurately.  I'll dig into that log and see how that happened.

Stuart McLean

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *Virgin Radio (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_Virgin_Radio_Plugin
- *Times Radio* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_TIMES_RADIO_PLUGIN
- *Global Player (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_GlobalPlayer_Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the 'BBC Sounds Wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki).