FMatos wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am using a RPI4, piCorePlayer & LMS with a usb "iFI Zen Dac V2" and it
> play natively DSF files up to DSD256, using the LMS web interface.
>
> When I tried to send the same files from my JRiver 28 to the
> piCorePlayer I don’t get any audio, only appears the artwork.
>
> I am using the LMS UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer plugin.
>
> The only way to make them play is to convert the DSF files in the JRiver
> to PCM16 44.1kHz.
>
> Does anyone have any tip, or solution to play DSF files natively via
> UPnP.
>
> Thanks
>
> FMatos

I don't understand - Is it a JRiver question?

[edit] oh I see, this is a UPnP renderer question, I thought it was
bridge-related

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3