FMatos wrote:
> Philippe
>
> Thank You for yours attention.
>
> But its a pity, the bundle piCorePlayer + LMS have a very nice and
> funcional interface and lots of features. For me is one of the best
> solutions for high quality audio for the Raspberry PI.
>
> The other best solutions are Volumio and Moodeaudio; both have a very
> powerful UPnP renderer, especially Moodeaudio. But its features and
> interfaces fall far short of those of the pCP + LMS.
>
> THX
>
> Fernando

What I'm not sure to understand is why you want to send audio to the Pi
using UPnP. It feels like you want to do

JRiver using UPnP => LMS' UPnP plugin to turn a SB into a SB renderer =>
PiCore's Squeezelite => your DAC

Isn't it pretty contorted? If you like LMS's interface, why using
JRiver? If you want to use JRiver, why using LMS?

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3