Grodman wrote:
> After updating spotty today i'm not able to see spotty and tune in under
> "my programs" anymore.
> There is a connection somehow because i can play the last album i played
> with spotty last week without any problem.
> Problem apperars on computer with 192.168.1.XX:9000
> Using Readynas 312 with LMS 8.1.1.
I  have an similar issue after the update. Spotify is shown with the
icon but on my 7" picoreplayers and the squeezebox touch nothing happens
if you touch them.
Using the browser leads to an empty page saying "Spotty - leer".
I've reinstalled the plugin on my server updated the picoreplayers but
nothing changed?

Any idea where this is coming from?
My equipment:

Server (Docker on Unraid):
Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1627922070
Betriebssystem: Debian - DE - utf8
Plattformarchitektur: x86_64-linux
Perl-Version: 5.30.0 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi

piCoreplayer
Player-Modell: SqueezeLite
Gerätetyp: squeezelite
Firmware: v1.9.9-1386-pCP