Cut-Throat wrote:
> OK Thanks! --- I have done this now..... Will give it a whirl over the
> next couple weeks.
>
> It is indeed silent, as I turned the volume of the TV up and it was
> 'silent'.... Was not silent before, so a nice update indeed!

Well, it has gotten better, but I still can not get it to perform
'without a hitch' for over an hour...... I have been listening this
afternoon and after about 45 minutes, the 'pause' symbol appeared on my
TV and the Music Stopped. I clicked to the next track and it worked
again for about 1/2 hour until I noticed that the Next Track appeared on
my TV, while the current Track was only about half over.... I let it
play and it eventually caught up.