I didn’t change anything- at least not deliberately.

A few have commented on the advance notice of the track info. I know
that I will have to add some extra configuration for the stream delay
stuff.
Right now it is one setting for the whole plugin.

The easiest is probably to add a delay for flac streams.

I still need the scheduled start time though - which is why adjusting
that timer has no effect at present.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
somehow jazz, supla finland