RTE - the programme info.

Unfortunately they give the start time as something like
09:00
So I have to work out what that means in the timezone of the
broadcaster.
I thought I had it working well but knew that there might be an issue
when the clocks changed (in the broadcaster's country) ... and I forgot
to double-check when I came back from my short break that covered the
time going back ... so I released 0.0.12 using the beta code without
verifying.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia, cbc/radio-canada and rte ireland
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin, allzic radio, caroline
flashback, cesky rozhlas, frequence3, jukeradio, klassikradio.de, linn
radio, mother earth, naim radio, nova.fr, radioblues flac, radio espace,
somehow jazz, supla finland