Cut-Throat wrote:
> I'm guessing here, but maybe it has something to do with Qobuz
> preventing only 1 instance of an Account being used at the same time....
> Like Sharing passwords among 'buddies'

I don't think it's that. It's working fine on the Qubuz client on the
same computer and it's working on the other instance of LMS, and on my
Sonos as well. It asks me for the password, which once I enter, it
allows me to browse one level of the Qobuz menu, after which it refuses
to do anything. If I try again it asks for the password, and then the
same cycle repeats. It's as if the password is not getting saved
properly or corrupted or some such thing. Not quite sure what's going
on.