mherger wrote:
> v2.4.12 comes with a new approach for works: it would interleave the
> works titles with the individual tracks.
>
> This should allow you to play individual works, as well as all of the
> album. Let me know what you think.

Hallo Michael,
I can see the work name before the list of tracks indeed, however I have
not found how  to add the work to the current playlist. The "+" button
is displayed, but no action when I push it. Worth noting: it works on
the web interface, but not with iPeng, which I use as controller.

|Filename: IMG_0008.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35994|