Well, I'll be damned, I never noticed that you could set the random
mixes as favourites! The people who originated LMS and those who now
maintain it have thought of everything. Probably why it continues to be
my favourite music server for the last 20 years....

Just checked the audio vs screen listing and they are both now in sync
with the LMS GUI.

My high praise for LMS not withstanding, it does have a flaw in that you
can't move items around in the favourites editor and instead have to
resort to editing the OPML file to do so, as you say.

As always, thanks for the great skill and your prompt and knowledgeable
support of it.