slartibartfast wrote:
> I seem to remember a while back there was an issue with multi CD albums.
> I think I've found another one. If I select the first track of the
> second CD and try to "play album starting at track" playback starts from
> the second track. Selecting "play now" works OK. I think this only
> affects the first track of the second CD as selecting the first track of
> the first CD works properly and selecting the second track of the second
> CD also works properly. Having tried a three CD set it also affects the
> first and second track of the third CD.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Yeah, *really* stupid coding error! Will be fixed in next release,
thanks for reporting.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.