Afriend,

Thanks so much for renaming so I can now use DPL 2 to play all my
SQLPlaylists. I guess if DPL3 listed the existing SQLPlaylists I would
be happy to switch. One thing I had requested from Erland after *buy*ing
SQL and Dynamic playlists was to add BPM to the selection criteria, but
it never happened. I manually edit some of my SQL playlists to filter on
BPM since it's in the track table and I've populated it for all my
music. These are great for setting a pace on the treadmill or walking.

Again, thanks for separating your DPL3 from the old DPL.

Wilkes

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 8.2.0 on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and
Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 8.2.0 on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model
B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD
card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)