loz2103 wrote:

> The issue in the log seems to be this entry:
>
> [21-11-12 11:06:16.2432]
> Plugins::BookmarkHistory::Plugin::newsongCallback (1561) Trigger for
> newsong exists but is to old (to be expected when you press play after
> reconnect). client:Slim::Player::SqueezePlay=ARRAY(0x562e311cefd0) time:
> 1636715176 trigger value:1636714536 request:playlist newsong
> url:file://<blab blah>

I dont think that this message is related to the problem. This would
only be relevant if the delay between the time when you pressed the
button to start the playback and the time when it actually starts is ~60
seconds or more.

Could you set the debug level for the plugin to info and then create a
bookmark and try to start the playback from the bookmark menu. If
possible repeat this for 2-3 times with a bit of a pause in between.

You can PM me the logfile or upload it here and i will have a look.