pkfox wrote:
> I've tried playing different tracks and the same thing happens ( it
> never reaches the end of the track - 1m:30s is the furthest it gets ) -
> I checked the synchronisation settings and the option "only while
> playing was selected" but as I don't have any other players ( I disabled
> my squeezelite player while testing this ) it obviously won't make a
> difference. I'm as confused as you now :-) - just for clarification my
> CXNV2 plays everything else perfectly.

[edit]
When you say the player has received all the data - are you saying LMS
has no further part in the playing process once the data is sent ?
I'm just trying to understand how it works.

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.

Intel NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS -> Squeezelite -> USB ->
Chord Hugo MScaler -> dual BNC -> Chord Qutest DAC -> Meridian 551 ->
Monitor Audio Gold -> Me
currently trying this
NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS  -> Cambridge Audio CXN V2 ->