philippe_44 wrote:
> It’s a 2 steps process: the audio is sent by LMS to the bridge which
> optionally tweaks or even transcodes it and then it is sent by the
> bridge to the player.
>
> What I mean is that all data has been sent on both steps. It’s about
> 35MB which seems logical for a flac of that duration.

Hi Philippe,
as I've made lots of little changes trying to resolve my issues I
decided to undo all of them and start again and I'm pleased to say I've
just had pretty much two hours of playing trouble free - thanks again
for all your help - I'll keep you posted - the change that I think had
the most effect is I'd created a custom  convert.conf file in
/etc//squeezeboxserver which contained an entry for flc which changed
the transcoding ( I think ) for flac, from native to something else (
this will probably make more sense to you than me )

We can't stop here this is bat country. RIP Hunter S Thompson.

Intel NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS -> Squeezelite -> USB ->
Chord Hugo MScaler -> dual BNC -> Chord Qutest DAC -> Meridian 551 ->
Monitor Audio Gold -> Me
currently trying this
NUC i5 Debian 16gb RAM 1TB SSD -> LMS  -> Cambridge Audio CXN V2 ->