Roland0 wrote:
> The plugin uses LMS' built-in methods to save/restore the playlist, so
> there isn't an obvious solution except writing some custom logic to
> detect that DynamicPlaylists is active,  somehow save it's state,
> restore state and re-activate it afterwards, which seems excessive.
>

> Described on the 'homepage'
> (https://www.nexus0.net/pub/sw/lmsannounce/#tts-profiles)

Hi Roland, thanks for your reply!

ad Dynamic PLaylist:
OK, as an idea: one workoround might be to add the announcement mp3 to
the playlist (play as next title) and go to the next title (which is the
announcement itself). The playlist will continue then after the
announcement with the next Diynamic Playlist entry (without switching to
static playlist mode). I've tested this (manually) - seems to work also
if there is no current playlist.

ad TTS description on your homepage - how to for piCorePlayer:
piCorePlayer is based on http://tinycorelinux.net/, very small
distribution w/o the common tools like "apt". It's not too easy to
install additional software...
I'm wondering whether I could install one of the TTS service described
on your homepage on a separate Raspberry PI (with raspbian 4.19) and
somehow (?) call the TTS service from your plugin?

Kind regards,
Martin