mherger wrote:
> > Greetings - I was wondering if there is any way to display a random
> > album cover for an artist image if no match can be found on-line. Or
> > better yet, the option to switch between a random album cover by a
> > particular artist, rather than the image that was found on line?
>
> I don't understand the latter, as I use the pictures to recognize what
> I'm looking for. When that picture changes all the time, then this
> becomes useless?
>
> As for the static picture: if you define a folder for the artist picture
>
> you can put in there whatever you want.

I am looking for a way to make it look as much like J. River as
possible. I like to see the album covers opposed to some artist image
from the internet. For artists that I have more than one album from,
just use any of their album covers.

I would actually just switch to J. River, but  I can't get the instance
running on my Windows machine to sync up with my Squeezebox Duets,
Sonos, or networked Yamaha receivers. Even though the zones are linked,
they are out of sync.

Attaching a pic of J. River's artist view. Anyway to make LMS look
similar?

36426

|Filename: jriver.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36426|