mondo wrote:
> Yeah, I have been using Material Skin. But Like I said, I really like
> seeing album covers over internet artist images...

I spaced on the images part - hadn't had my morning coffee when I
replied.  Sorry about that.

> That's really too bad about J. River. I've been doing some reading, and
> apparently it can now sync when using the same OS. Which means for me, I
> would have to buy a couple of NUCs, and install Win10 and J. River and
> connect them to my two AV receivers...

There is still some drift, and I believe the syncing is only at the
beginning of each track.

> I did discover something cool while playing with J River that I am now
> using with my LMS setup - With the DLNA plugin installed in LMS, and
> Foobar2000 open on my Win PC, Foobar shows as a player in LMS, so the
> audio being played on my PC can sync with the Duets/Sonos connected to
> my receivers.  It syncs up pretty good too. Anyone else doing this?  I'm
> just learning but really digging it. I just wish I could use the J River
> interface, but Material skin works too..

I used to use Whitebear (DLNA server) to do the same; it had a nice
feature that would tell LMS to directly play the tracks if they were on
the same system (bypassing the DLNA playback mechanism).  So you could
use MC to initiate playback, Whitebear would take over and tell LMS to
play the track.  when I was using Windows, it was a very nice setup.
The author stopped supporting it; I'm not sure if it still runs on
current Windows.