yeomanspc wrote:
> Use iHeart plugin a lot.  Mostly to older squeezeboxes.  When playing a
> track it correctly parses the track name and artist and in between it
> shows the radio station but when playing ads I get all the “adcontext”
> data scrolling across the display  (listening to z100 NY).  Is there a
> way to suppress this / change the display to show station name when ads
> are being streamed.?  Is this parsing done in the iHeart plug-in or
> something else (would it require significant change to plugin? I have no
> skills in this kind of coding)

Are you playing the HLS streams ?
If you are playing HLS - what version of PlayHLS plugin are you using ?
What verison of LMS ?  what sort of player ?

I have been testing (Z100 and other iHeart) and when I hear ads - the ad
text reflects the message (i.e.sponsor) that is being broadcast. Ihave
not seen any "adcontext" scrolling.