Thank you for providing a very useful tool. I have been looking for a
way to use exported ratings in a Windows tagging program like MP3Tag or
Mediamonkey for a long time. The exported text files,however, have UNIX
paths which these programs cannot handle. Playlists saved from LMS
running on windows work fine. Is it possible to have the plugin follow
the filepath convention being used by LMS itself or have an export
setting for UNIX/Windows in the plugin?
As an alternative, any suggestion for an easy m3u converter would be
great. As a last resort, maybe I can create a macro in MS Word.