expectingtofly wrote:
> I don't know why you think you need to go to the github page, or why you
> think it is necessary to be so rude.    It is a one click action to
> install from 3rd party plugins, just like any other plugin, no need to
> go to the github page, or be offended by it (Although, I've no idea what
> the content of that is that offends you so)

HANDS UP HIGH  for being such a bloody frustrated fool who at the time
was obviously frustrated and incapable of taking a step back and
re-analysing the problem. I truly am very sorry for my very rude
behavior/comments and I do appreciate the huge amount of work and time
you 'expecting to fly' does.

I willl retire to my shell for another two decades and promise to think
again before pressing the submit button.

Yes I hope you had a good Xmas and wish you a good New Year.

Once again I offer my sincere apologies.

Patience and manners are not what I unfortunately am reknowned for -
having died twice so far you think I would have learned!

Regards Jak