Scottishlad wrote:
> I have an issue with my Yamaha WXAD-10 while playing BBC Sounds. The
> WXAD-10 will play BBC radio through the native MusicCast app. If I try
> to use the LMS Sounds plugin, it looks like it is playing the requested
> feed but there is sound. The WXAD-10 plays properly anything else I feed
> it from LMS.
>
> Sounds plays properly through my picoreplayer on my RPi4 with DAC HAT.
>
> I suspect there is a setting I've got wrong but can't see anything
> relevant. Any suggestions welcome.
>
> I will also post this the  upnp thread in case someone there knows the
> answer.

The only unusual aspect of the BBC Sounds feeds is that the sample rate
is 48000 rather than the more common 44100.   So it might be worth
checking if you can play other 48000 sample rate files or streams.
If you can, try turning on the "hide the audio sample rate from LMS"
setting in the BBC Sounds settings.

Stuart McLean

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *Virgin Radio (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_Virgin_Radio_Plugin
- *Times Radio* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_TIMES_RADIO_PLUGIN
- *Global Player (UK)* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_GlobalPlayer_Plugin

For BBC Sounds help see the 'BBC Sounds Wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki).