So far I'm impressed... It's playing a good mix from most starting
points, and no odd behaviour to report so far. What I like about the
analysis approach is that it seems to pull in a more broad range of
alternative tracks than a simple grouping determined by a website like
LastFM - which is my default DSTM mix source (for local files).

I've not set up any genre groups yet, so I'm still ignoring the genre.
Will give that a go next, as I think it makes sense to have certain
groups to hone in some of those choices.

BTW, I love the idea of excluding Christmas until December! :)