cpd73 wrote:
> Can you manually run essentia against these? e.g.
> Does that produce any errors? If not then its Musly which is failing -
> but I'm not sure there is much I can do. Perhaps what I need to do is
> use the windows 'short' filename - e.g. its DOS equivalent.

No errors:

STREAMING_EXTRACTOR_MUSIC.EXE \"M:\MY MUSIC\FLAC\SIGUR RóS\ÁGæTIS
BYRJUN\10-AVALON.FLAC\" OUT.JSON
PROCESS STEP: READ METADATA
PROCESS STEP: COMPUTE MD5 AUDIO HASH AND CODEC
PROCESS STEP: REPLAY GAIN
PROCESS STEP: COMPUTE AUDIO FEATURES
PROCESS STEP: COMPUTE AGGREGATION
ALL DONE
WRITING RESULTS TO FILE OUT.JSON

So that looks good. I've attached the JSON FYI. Interestingly, it also
looks like much of the other analysis not expected in Windows is present
in the output... e.g.

*"danceability": 0.955245614052*

|Filename: out.json.txt                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36679|