andrewhess wrote:
> I'm now realizing I may have been saying "Play xxxx in Spotify" but
> perhaps it has to be "Spotty"? I want MediaServer to search Spotify for
> the album or song and play it.

Alexa is rather specific with syntax, so guessing what a command -might
-be is usually not a good idea. See the A-Z reference at
https://mediaserver.smartskills.tech/commandref/PlayAlbum.html#30. All
the commands are there with all their allowed spoken variations.

Are the Spotty items you want to play already exposed to LMS? If you
don't see a Spotify item inside an LMS view of the world, the skill will
never find it. It's not a Spotify skill.